Clue: Title parrot in a 1998 film
We have 1 answer for the clue Title parrot in a 1998 film. See the results below.
- Movie parrot
- Talking parrot voiced by Jay Mohr
- "The Sopranos" underboss
- Ill-fated driver in "The Godfather"
- One of Tony Soprano's men
- Talking parrot of film
- Talking parrot in a 1998 film
- One of Tony Soprano's henchmen
- ___ Walnuts ("The Sopranos" gangster)
- Rocky's best friend in the "Rocky" films
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 19, 2015
Found an answer for the clue Title parrot in a 1998 film that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!