Clue: Title song of a Prince film
We have 1 answer for the clue Title song of a Prince film. See the results below.
- 1984 Prince hit
- Prince film featuring "When Doves Cry"
- Colorful title hit from a 1984 album with "Let's Go Crazy" and "When Doves Cry"
- Prince classic
- Cinematic portrait of "The Artist" as a young man
- 1984 hit for Prince and the Revolution
- Smash hit by Prince in 1984
- Tour for which Sheila E. opened for Prince
- *Prince film featuring "When Doves Cry"
- *1984 Prince classic
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 11, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Title song of a Prince film that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!