Clue: Titled Turk
We have 3 answers for the clue Titled Turk. See the results below.
- A Khan
- Princess Yasmin ___ Khan
- ___ Khan
- Eastern title
- Ottoman authority
- One of Princess Yasmin's names
- Palindromic title
- Foreign V.I.P.
- Foreign dignitary
- Muslim title
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - April 22, 2013
- Universal - September 06, 2012
- Wall Street Journal - September 03, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - May 14, 2006
- Washington Post - November 28, 2005
- New York Times - April 29, 2003
- Washington Post - April 15, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Titled Turk that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!