Clue: T.L.C. givers
We have 3 answers for the clue T.L.C. givers. See the results below.
- Clinic workers, for short
- Ones providing IV's, maybe
- Red Cross workers, briefly
- Hospital V.I.P.'s
- Hosp. employees
- H.M.O. personnel
- O.R. workers
- E.R. employees
- T.L.C. specialists
- Ward healers: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 09, 2007
- LA Times - July 30, 2006
- New York Times - July 06, 2004
- Washington Post - December 09, 2003
- New York Times - April 07, 2003
- New York Times - May 17, 2002
- New York Times - May 08, 2000
- New York Times - March 21, 1999
Found an answer for the clue T.L.C. givers that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!