Clue: To whom "Get thee to a nunnery" was said
We have 1 answer for the clue To whom "Get thee to a nunnery" was said. See the results below.
- "Good night, sweet ladies. Good night, good night" speaker
- Tragic figure in "Hamlet"
- "Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind" speaker
- "O, what a noble mind is here o'erthrown!" speaker, in Shakespeare
- Laertes's sister, in "Hamlet"
- Laertes' sister
- Daughter of Polonius
- "Hamlet" flower carrier
- Her drowning is reported in Act IV
- Hamlet's love
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 17, 2013
- LA Times - July 29, 2007
- LA Times - September 18, 2005
Found an answer for the clue To whom "Get thee to a nunnery" was said that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!