Clue: To whom Muslims pray
We have 1 answer for the clue To whom Muslims pray. See the results below.
- The God, literally
- One praised in Mecca
- To whom the Kaaba is dedicated
- Prayer name
- "In the name of ___"
- God "the most merciful"
- God, in Islam
- Leader of Islam
- Koran Creator
- To whom a fakir prays
Last Seen In:
- Universal - August 28, 2016
- USA Today - February 09, 2016
- New York Times - January 26, 2015
- USA Today - November 07, 2014
- Universal - August 11, 2012
- USA Today - November 25, 2011
- New York Times - January 20, 2003
Found an answer for the clue To whom Muslims pray that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!