Clue: Toiletries holder
We have 1 answer for the clue Toiletries holder. See the results below.
- Overnight gear
- Where you pack up your troubles?
- Soldier's knapsack
- Where to pack up your troubles
- Small knapsack
- Knapsack of a sort
- Where to pack up your troubles, in an old song
- Purchase at an Army-Navy store
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Toiletries holder that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!