Clue: Tom or Daisy of "The Great Gatsby"
We have 1 answer for the clue Tom or Daisy of "The Great Gatsby". See the results below.
- Conservative politician Pat
- Legendary Nova Scotia Premier
- 15th president
- Notable lifelong bachelor in U.S. history
- America's only bachelor president
- Only president to be a lifelong bachelor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Tom or Daisy of "The Great Gatsby" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!