We have 5 answers for the clue Tongue-lashing. See the results below.
- Pep talk, sometimes
- Explosion of a sort
- Steam is blown off during it
- Oratorical outburst
- Spleen venting
- Vehement speech
- Denunciatory outburst
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 14, 2014
- Post Puzzler - March 20, 2011
- USA Today - November 15, 2007
- New York Times - May 14, 2005
- New York Times - January 08, 2001
- New York Times - April 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Tongue-lashing that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!