Clue: Tony-winning dramatist Hugh
We have 1 answer for the clue Tony-winning dramatist Hugh. See the results below.
- Boxing great Sugar Ray
- Irish dramatist Hugh, who won a Tony for "Da"
- Actor Nimoy
- Film critic Maltin
- Composer Bernstein
- "Get Shorty" author Elmore
- Real first name of Roy Rogers
- Author Elmore
- Boxing's Sugar Ray
- St ___ (PQ address, or poet Cohen)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 24, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Tony-winning dramatist Hugh that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!