Clue: "Too rich for my blood"
We have 3 answers for the clue "Too rich for my blood". See the results below.
- Poker player's declaration
- "Too rich for me"
- Words of resignation at the poker table
- "No more for me," at the poker table
- "Count me out," in a cardroom
- Poker declaration
- Words from one who won't call
- What a poker player says while mucking
- Words from a hold 'em holdout
- Poker concession
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 22, 2014
- LA Times Sunday - February 23, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - October 18, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - July 24, 2011
- New York Times - June 18, 2011
- Washington Post - September 20, 2010
- New York Times - November 16, 2009
- LA Times - June 14, 2009
- New York Times - October 19, 2008
- Washington Post - June 24, 2008
- New York Times - April 12, 2008
- USA Today - June 25, 2007
- Washington Post - April 15, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "Too rich for my blood" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!