Clue: Took off (with)
We have 2 answers for the clue Took off (with). See the results below.
- Ran for one's wife?
- Skipped the wedding
- Skipped out, in a way
- Got hooked quickly
- Departed without ceremony?
- Fled and wed
- Made off (with)
- Left via ladder, say
- Chose the window instead of the aisle?
- Were running mates?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 13, 2013
- New York Times - June 13, 2007
- New York Times - November 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Took off (with) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!