Clue: Tooted one's own horn
We have 2 answers for the clue Tooted one's own horn. See the results below.
- Talked big
- Sang one's own praises
- Sounded like a rooster
- Loudly expressed pleasure
- I ___ over my string of victories at the rec center ...
- Was a braggart
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 07, 2010
- Washington Post - October 13, 2006
- New York Times - October 20, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Tooted one's own horn that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!