Clue: Toots in a restaurant
We have 1 answer for the clue Toots in a restaurant. See the results below.
- Restaurateur Toots
- Toots at a restaurant?
- Longtime Big Apple restaurateur
- Toots in a dining room
- Subject of the 2006 documentary "Toots"
- Famed host near Broadway
- Restaurant business bigwig
- New York restaurateur Toots
- Saloon keeper Toots
- Old Manhattan restaurateur
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 07, 2007
- LA Times - April 30, 2006
- Washington Post - January 18, 2005
- New York Times - August 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Toots in a restaurant that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!