Clue: Toots one's own horn
We have 3 answers for the clue Toots one's own horn. See the results below.
- A cock does it
- Cawing birds
- Ravens, et al.
- Crop pests
- Gloats, with "over"
- *With 59-Down, lookout's place
- Black birds
- Type of feet
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 29, 2016
- Netword - September 01, 2015
- New York Times - August 04, 2014
- USA Today - November 28, 2011
- Netword - March 06, 2011
- Netword - December 05, 2010
- Washington Post - June 18, 2008
- Netword - October 28, 2007
- Universal - February 20, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - November 05, 2004
- New York Times - June 02, 2004
- New York Times - March 05, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Toots one's own horn that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!