Clue: Torah expert
We have 1 answer for the clue Torah expert. See the results below.
- Browning's Ben Ezra, e.g.
- Yeshiva product
- Temple prayer
- "My teacher," in Hebrew
- Harry Kemelman's whodunit hero, e.g.
- Torah reciter
- Spiritual leader
- Bar mitzvah officiator
- Seminary graduate
- Kitchen supervisor, sometimes
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 14, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 12, 2010
- New York Sun - February 14, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Torah expert that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!