Clue: Torah holder
We have 1 answer for the clue Torah holder. See the results below.
- Two-by-two craft
- Indy quest
- Vessel in a storm
- Biblical boat
- Flood insurance?
- Flood refuge
- Hope is here: Abbr.
- Indiana Jones's quest
- Slow-moving vessel
- Biblical vessel
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 08, 2016
- LA Times - June 09, 2016
- USA Today - April 04, 2016
- LA Times - October 24, 2014
- Onion A.V. Club - October 10, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 24, 2008
- Washington Post - October 26, 2005
- New York Times - August 04, 2004
- Washington Post - April 21, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Torah holder that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!