Clue: Tot's time-out
We have 2 answers for the clue Tot's time-out. See the results below.
- The pause that refreshes?
- Suede feature
- Drop off for a bit
- More than nod
- Raised fiber
- Not pay attention
- It may help you "catch up"
- Kindergarten break
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 10, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - December 25, 2011
- Netword - July 24, 2011
- Washington Post - November 15, 2010
- Washington Post - January 07, 2010
- New York Times - December 15, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Tot's time-out that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!