Clue: Towel stitching
We have 2 answers for the clue Towel stitching. See the results below.
- Towel inscription
- Part of H.R.H.
- Common possessive
- "___ Girl Friday" (1940 Cary Grant movie)
- Old what's-___-name
- ___ Master's Voice
- Part of H.M.S.
- ___ Holiness the Pope
- Mug marking, maybe
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - June 08, 2008
- New York Times - April 06, 2008
- New York Times - October 21, 2007
- Netword - July 15, 2007
- New York Times - September 20, 2005
- New York Times - June 02, 2003
- New York Times - March 06, 2000
- New York Times - June 21, 1999
- New York Times - November 08, 1998
- New York Times - December 04, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Towel stitching that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!