Clue: Town known for witch trials
We have 1 answer for the clue Town known for witch trials. See the results below.
- Oregon's capital
- House of the Seven Gables site
- "The Crucible" setting
- City on the Willamette
- Capital on the Willamette River
- Trial town
- Capital on the Willamette
- R. J. Reynolds brand
- Where Hawthorne wrote "The Scarlet Letter"
- Witchcraft trials city
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 20, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Town known for witch trials that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!