Clue: Toy soldier
We have 2 answers for the clue Toy soldier. See the results below.
- W.W. II enlistee
- Popular action figure
- Army figure
- Popular toy since 1964
- Fatigued action figure?
- Best-selling Hasbro toy introduced in the 1960's
- 1945 Robert Mitchum war film
- Boy toy
- Doll for boys
- 11 1/2" soldier
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - December 15, 2014
- Washington Post - April 28, 2011
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 09, 2010
- New York Sun - August 27, 2007
- Washington Post - March 21, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Toy soldier that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!