Clue: Traffic cop, at times
We have 1 answer for the clue Traffic cop, at times. See the results below.
- Lawyer, often, in court briefs
- Appellate judge, often
- One making references
- Police officer, at times
- Term paper author, for one
- One who quotes, e.g.
- Bartlett, notably
- Police officer, when writing a ticket
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 18, 2009
- Washington Post - May 18, 2005
- New York Times - May 04, 2002
- Washington Post - August 27, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Traffic cop, at times that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!