Clue: Traffic-stopping org.
We have 2 answers for the clue Traffic-stopping org.. See the results below.
- Justice Dept. grp.
- Raiding grp.
- Bust makers, for short
- Crack team?: Abbr.
- Org. involved in raids
- Narcs' employer: Abbr.
- Goddess: Lat.
- Narc's org.
- 21-Across, for one
- Traffic stoppers?: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 06, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - January 01, 2012
- Washington Post - October 13, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - November 18, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - August 13, 2006
- New York Times - April 08, 2004
- Washington Post - October 27, 2001
- New York Times - May 30, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Traffic-stopping org. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!