Clue: Transitive vb. follower
We have 1 answer for the clue Transitive vb. follower. See the results below.
- Goal: Abbr.
- Predicate part: Abbr.
- It may be direct or indirect: Abbr.
- Kind of case, in gram.
- Kind of case in gram.
- Kind of case in grammar: Abbr.
- It commonly follows a verb: Abbr.
- Grammatical element (abbr.)
- Sentence pt. that can be direct or indirect
- Part of a prepositional phr.
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - August 09, 2016
- LA Times Sunday - September 29, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - February 17, 2013
- LA Times - January 01, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Transitive vb. follower that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!