Clue: Transport to Oz
We have 2 answers for the clue Transport to Oz. See the results below.
- House mover?
- Early scene in "The Wizard of Oz"
- House wrecker
- Siren's cause
- Dorothy's transport to Oz
- British fighter plane
- 1953 Waco disaster
- Wind that winds
- Funnel-shaped whirlwind
- Whirling wind
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 28, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 11, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 12, 2013
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 23, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 18, 2010
- Netword - July 28, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 26, 2004
- New York Times - June 08, 1999
- New York Times - August 27, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Transport to Oz that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!