Clue: Transvestite of song
We have 1 answer for the clue Transvestite of song. See the results below.
- 1970 Kinks hit
- Gwen in "Damn Yankees"
- "Come Back, Little Sheba" wife
- "Damn Yankees" vamp
- Degas's "Miss ___ at the Cirque Fernando"
- "Damn Yankees" temptress
- Singer Falana
- "Whatever ___ Wants" (1955 song)
- "Damn Yankees" seductress
- "Damn Yankees" girl
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 08, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Transvestite of song that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!