Clue: Trattoria treat
We have 6 answers for the clue Trattoria treat. See the results below.
- Ristorante order
- Food whose name means, literally, "cooking pot"
- Layered entree
- Layered dish
- Trattoria order
- Potluck dinner staple
- Garfield's favorite food
- Common entree at a potluck dinner
- Potluck supper offering
- Layered pasta dish
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - January 19, 2014
- Washington Post - May 08, 2011
- USA Today - September 16, 2008
- Washington Post - May 05, 2007
- New York Sun - August 30, 2006
- New York Sun - August 03, 2005
- New York Times - May 14, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Trattoria treat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!