Clue: Treaty signed by Nixon and Brezhnev
We have 1 answer for the clue Treaty signed by Nixon and Brezhnev. See the results below.
- 1972 U.S./U.S.S.R. missile pact
- 1972 U.S./U.S.S.R. pact
- 1972 U.S./Soviet pact
- Agreement signed in 1972 concerning ABMs
- Missile pact of 1972
- Arms-race summit of 1969-72
- 1972 missile pact
- 1972 U.S./Soviet missile agreement
- 1970s pact partly negotiated in Helsinki
- 1972 pact signed by Nixon and Brezhnev
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - May 04, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Treaty signed by Nixon and Brezhnev that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!