Clue: Tree that sprouts roots from its branches
We have 1 answer for the clue Tree that sprouts roots from its branches. See the results below.
- Tree with rooting branches
- East Indian tree
- Hanging roots tree
- Tree with above-ground roots
- Spreading tree
- East Indian fig tree
- Tree with aerial roots
- Fig tree variety with many trunks
- Canopy tree
- Spreading Indian tree
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - December 29, 2005
- New York Times - January 24, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Tree that sprouts roots from its branches that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!