Clue: Tree that's the source of chocolate
We have 1 answer for the clue Tree that's the source of chocolate. See the results below.
- Important West Indies crop
- Kind of bean
- Tree with pods
- Chocolate source
- Hershey company purchase
- Confectioner's raw material
- Major export of Ivory Coast
- Major Côte d'Ivoire export
- Crème de ___
- Evergreen whose seeds are used to make candy
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 19, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Tree that's the source of chocolate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!