Clue: Tree with white flower clusters
We have 1 answer for the clue Tree with white flower clusters. See the results below.
- Tree with white flowers
- Tree also called an Indian bean
- Tree with heart-shaped leaves
- Jacaranda tree, for one
- Tree with large leaves and showy flowers
- Indian bean
- Tree with long, beanlike seedpods
- Indian bean tree
- Tree with beanlike pods
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 27, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Tree with white flower clusters that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!