Clue: Trigger puller?
We have 2 answers for the clue Trigger puller?. See the results below.
- Curb, with "in"
- Traveller's check
- Harness part
- Bridle strap
- Pull (in)
- Silver holder?
- It might run down the neck
- This pulls a bit
- Bit attachment
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - September 12, 2013
- USA Today - December 02, 2008
- Washington Post - October 15, 2007
- New York Times - January 19, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Trigger puller? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!