Clue: Trompe l'___ (art illusion)
We have 1 answer for the clue Trompe l'___ (art illusion). See the results below.
- Trompe l'___
- Monique's eye
- Concern of optométrie
- Parisian peeper
- French eye
- French sight-seer?
- Coup d'___ (survey made with a glance)
- French for 44-Across
- Coup d'___ (quick glance)
- Part of a French face
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 30, 2014
- Washington Post - October 17, 2008
- Washington Post - April 07, 2008
- Washington Post - February 26, 2008
- New York Times - December 03, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Trompe l'___ (art illusion) that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!