Clue: Trot or gallop
We have 2 answers for the clue Trot or gallop. See the results below.
- Jog, e.g.
- Show restlessness, in a way
- Walk the waiting room
- Walk back and forth
- Wear out the carpet in the waiting room
- Distance unit in duels
- Walk nervously
- Show worry
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - April 03, 2017
- LA Times - October 15, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 23, 2011
- Washington Post - June 15, 2011
- Washington Post - September 26, 2009
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 15, 2006
- LA Times - April 17, 2006
- Netword - November 29, 2005
- Washington Post - July 26, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Trot or gallop that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!