Clue: Trucker in a union
We have 1 answer for the clue Trucker in a union. See the results below.
- Trucker, often
- Follower of Jimmy Hoffa
- Professional truck driver
- Unionized driver
- Truck driver
- Driver, often
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 02, 2017
- Netword - April 20, 2011
- USA Today - February 01, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 27, 2008
- Washington Post - August 09, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Trucker in a union that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!