We have 3 answers for the clue Truisms. See the results below.
- "Beggars can't be choosers" et al.
- Almanac sayings
- Aesop's morals, e.g.
- They're often old and wise
- "Let sleeping dogs lie" and others
- "Poor Richard's Almanack" tidbits
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 08, 2016
- Netword - April 29, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 21, 2011
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 22, 2009
- USA Today - March 06, 2006
- New York Times - June 13, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Truisms that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!