Clue: Trumped-up story
We have 2 answers for the clue Trumped-up story. See the results below.
- One of a pack?
- "The check is in the mail," maybe
- Golfer's concern
- Hammarskjold's predecessor
- A small one is white
- Rough position?
- You wouldn't want to be caught in one
- "The check is in the mail," perhaps
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - May 13, 2014
- Universal - December 22, 2013
- USA Today - September 28, 2012
- Universal - October 15, 2009
- Universal - July 29, 2008
- New York Sun - October 26, 2006
- New York Times - January 28, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Trumped-up story that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!