We have 4 answers for the clue Truncate. See the results below.
- Boil down
- One of the three R's of environmentalism
- Bring down to size
- Cut down
- Truncate, e.g.
- Cut the fat
- Cut back
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 19, 2012
- Netword - September 22, 2011
- Washington Post - September 12, 2007
- USA Today - December 18, 2006
- USA Today - September 20, 2004
- New York Times - March 20, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Truncate that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!