Clue: Trying to break a tie, briefly
We have 1 answer for the clue Trying to break a tie, briefly. See the results below.
- "How could ___?"
- Playing an extra period, briefly
- When some ties are broken, briefly
- Playing a fifth qtr., say
- Playing a fourth NHL period, say
- Still playing (Abbr.)
- How some NFL games are resolved
- Trying to settle a score, for short?
- Facing sudden death, perhaps
- Trying to get untied, briefly?
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - September 22, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Trying to break a tie, briefly that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!