Clue: Tubes in an oven
We have 2 answers for the clue Tubes in an oven. See the results below.
- Baked tubes
- Italian for "sleeves"
- Tubes on the menu
- See 52-Across
- Literally, "little sleeves"
- Pasta dish
- Some large tubes
- Pasta that means ""sleeves"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 02, 2011
- New York Times - April 23, 2010
- New York Times - October 15, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Tubes in an oven that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!