Clue: Tug's tow
We have 2 answers for the clue Tug's tow. See the results below.
- Carrier in a canal
- Mississippi River transport
- Intrude, with "in"
- Trash hauler
- Water tower?
- River transport
- River vessel
- Flat-bottomed floater
- Enter unannounced, with "in"
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 13, 2014
- Washington Post - June 24, 2002
- Washington Post - June 12, 2002
- Washington Post - July 04, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Tug's tow that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!