We have 4 answers for the clue Tumble. See the results below.
- Shot using one's noggin
- Soccer shot
- Exhaust manifold
- Lines at the top
- Means of using your noggin to achieve a goal?
- It may contain a page number
- Dive of a sort
- Top-of-page title
- Sort of dive
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 31, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 26, 2012
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 10, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 25, 2010
- LA Times Sunday - September 13, 2009
- Universal - January 01, 2008
- New York Times - November 04, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 15, 2007
- USA Today - November 10, 2004
- New York Times - April 08, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Tumble that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!