Clue: Tummy soother
We have 2 answers for the clue Tummy soother. See the results below.
- Pepto-Bismol, e.g.
- Last "course" of a spicy meal?
- Alka-Seltzer, for one
- It may settle things
- Settler in a drugstore
- Phillips, for one
- Heartburn reliever
- *Settler in a pharmacy
- Mylanta or Maalox
- Stomach soother
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 19, 2017
- New York Times - November 28, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 23, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - July 19, 2013
- LA Times - September 05, 2012
Found an answer for the clue Tummy soother that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!