Clue: Tunesmith Harold
We have 1 answer for the clue Tunesmith Harold. See the results below.
- "I Love a Parade" composer
- Harold who wrote "Stormy Weather"
- "Over the Rainbow" composer Harold
- "Stormy Weather" composer
- "Stormy Weather" songwriter
- "One for My Baby" composer
- "Nine-Fifteen Revue" composer Harold
- "Let's Fall in Love" songwriter
- "Over the Rainbow" composer
- Sen. Specter
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 01, 2015
Found an answer for the clue Tunesmith Harold that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!