Clue: Turkish for "lord"
We have 1 answer for the clue Turkish for "lord". See the results below.
- A Khan
- Princess Yasmin ___ Khan
- ___ Khan
- Eastern title
- Ottoman authority
- One of Princess Yasmin's names
- Palindromic title
- Foreign V.I.P.
- Foreign dignitary
- Muslim title
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 11, 2017
- Washington Post - October 05, 2013
- LA Times Sunday - January 07, 2007
- New York Sun - March 29, 2006
- Washington Post - September 16, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Turkish for "lord" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!