Clue: Turkish mountain
We have 2 answers for the clue Turkish mountain. See the results below.
- Genesis high point
- Genesis mount
- Noah's landfall
- Genesis mountain
- Mountain whose name means "holy ground"
- Ham saver
- Famous landing point
- Boat's landing place
- Mount first climbed in 1829
- Dove's discovery, once
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - June 20, 2014
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 10, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - August 16, 2007
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - September 07, 2004
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 07, 2004
- New York Times - August 05, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Turkish mountain that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!