Clue: Turkish pooh-bah
We have 3 answers for the clue Turkish pooh-bah. See the results below.
- A Khan
- Princess Yasmin ___ Khan
- ___ Khan
- Eastern title
- Ottoman authority
- One of Princess Yasmin's names
- Palindromic title
- Foreign V.I.P.
- Foreign dignitary
- Muslim title
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 12, 2017
- New York Times - December 10, 2015
- USA Today - May 31, 2013
- USA Today - April 16, 2012
- New York Times - July 08, 2008
- New York Times - June 19, 2008
- LA Times - May 25, 2008
- New York Times - July 16, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Turkish pooh-bah that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!