Clue: Turn-of-century British conflict
We have 1 answer for the clue Turn-of-century British conflict. See the results below.
- 1899-1902 event
- Treaty of Bereeniging conflict
- Turn-of-the-century conflict
- South African conflict at the turn of the 20th century
- ''Breaker Morant'' subject
- Where Churchill was a POW
- Major African conflict
- 1899-1902 conflict
- "Breaker Morant" setting
- Turn-of-the-century South African conflict
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 29, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Turn-of-century British conflict that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!