We have 3 answers for the clue Turndown. See the results below.
- Defense mechanism
- "I didn't do it," for one
- Headshake, e.g.
- Bad news from a credit card company
- "That's a lie!," e.g.
- "___ is not just a river in Egypt" (rehab motto)
- In ___ (disavowing)
- Addict's state, often
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 18, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 13, 2010
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 18, 2010
- New York Times - July 18, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - May 25, 2008
- New York Times - October 24, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 11, 2007
- LA Times Sunday - August 27, 2006
- Netword - June 24, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 31, 2004
- New York Times - September 14, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Turndown that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!