Clue: Turnpike sight
We have 2 answers for the clue Turnpike sight. See the results below.
- Place to stretch your legs
- Turnpike oasis
- Place to stretch
- Common vending machine site
- Place that often has picnic tables
- It's found between exits
- Weary motorist's oasis
- Where drivers can pull over
- Traveler's oasis
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 02, 2009
- New York Times - November 27, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Turnpike sight that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!